Friday, April 22, 2011

Tangled up in Shopping and Music

Second day posting in a row!

Well, I'm just burning a couple CDs and felt compelled to update. :)
So, what CDs am I burning? A worship mix I just finished making and a copy of Panic! At the Disco's newest album, Vices and Virtues, for my good friend Jake who is currently completing basic training for the US Army at Fort Benning in Georgia.

It's Good Friday and overall, it's been a good day. I was supposed to be visiting the University of Michigan's Dearborn campus with my mom today, but we decided to reschedule. If you haven't heard, some crazy protester from Florida is in town. Apparently, he had some "burn a Quran day" in his hometown and last night he was shooting guns off in Southfield. Today, he is in Dearborn so my mom and I agreed it might not be the safest idea to visit the campus today. Instead, we went grocery shopping to get everything to make Easter dinner as well as a couple other things we needed. Then, my mom and I picked up my step-sister-to-be Grace, whom I consider my sister, and went to Starbucks. Of course, I don't like coffee so I got a strawberry smoothie. Afterwards, we went to Bath and Body Works and got a bunch of random stuff. I got a pocket size hand sanitizer called "I love boys! Berry crush" with a picture of a guy on it, rotfl. I also got body lotion in the new scent, "Country Chic", and shower gel in the new scent "Bali Mango". Then we went to Sally's Beauty Supply where I got 2 new shades of nail polish, "Fairy Dust" and "Green with Envy", a new top coat as well as a cuticle oil pen. After dropping Grace off, I boiled two dozen eggs for my younger siblings to color later. Finally, in a little more than half an hour, I'm going to babysit with Jillian and then we're going to have a sleepover (her house). We're going to watch Tangled- another movie that I highly recommend, I can't get enough of it! Over spring break, my friend Nicole spent the night, we rented it and I loved it so much that I went out and bought it the next day! It's great- hysterical AND cute! Anyway, I have to get my stuff ready for tonight.

I'm not making any promises, but I will try to keep updating at least somewhat frequently.

Grace and love,
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment